Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More Musical Insight

So here is another song which God has brought my way...see, I've been examining my past, to see if I have 'perceived' things how they actually happened...to see if I have completely forgiven those involved...to see if I've stuffed things away and really chose not to acknowledge them.

Yes, I know Christ's grace covers me and cleaned my slate, but I truly believe that in order to have complete freedom from everything, I need to re-examine, see things for how they were and are now and then completely cut them free, especially if I haven't already done that!


Who Am I
(Terri Fritsch, Marshall Hall, Sam Mizell)


I’ve tried to wrap my mind around the thought of you
I stretched myself so far I nearly come unglued
You hold the universe inside your hands
Still you thought of me
I can’t believe

Is there no limit to your love for me
As shallow as this selfish heart can be
You are the maker of reality
And I stand in awe
You are God

Chorus
Who am I
To understand your ways
Who am I
To give you anything but praise
Who am I
To try and solve the mystery
Behind the heart and soul of all that I believe
Who am I

You’re every reason for my heart to hope
Creator of the things I’ve yet to know
You are the river for my thirsty soul
You are my desire
You are God

Chorus

I am your child
I will follow, who am I?
You gave your life
For my tomorrow

Chorus

©2004 Threebeing Music (Adm. by ION Music Administration) / BMG Songs, Inc. (Adm. by Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.) / Hook, Line & Music Publishing (ASCAP)

3 comments:

Cinder said...

dfadfdafd

Cinder said...

so i've screwed things up somehow...i can't post or delete out comments...lovely Cinder!

audrey` said...

Blogger didn't allow comments every now and then.
Guess Blogger is overloaded and getting more popular =)