Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Change Up

I am hoping to do some change-ups to my blog. I know I've been less than interesting the past while and I'm hoping to have that change. One thing which came out of me taking a Spiritual Gifts class at our church, was how strong my love for music, art, photography and writing are.

It confirmed why it's such an 'escape' at times for me, such a refreshing thing to sit down and type my thoughts, write them through poetry, song or simply thoughts, take my camera and capture images or play and listen to music whenever.

I am hoping to have 'visual' posts intertwined with the writings of my heart and soul. I know that not everyone might read this way, but because it's one of my forms of communication, I want to begin communicating that way.

I guess there'll be a lot of change ups with Cinder this upcoming year, but that's not a bad thing, actually will be really good for all involved I think!

1 comment:

audrey` said...

Dearest Cinder

I like your blogging style very much. It's very unique and special.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts =)