Friday, January 19, 2007

Venomous Drippings...

Here comes the discharge sign again. People who have read my blog for a while might very well remember what this sign stands for. But I'll give an explanation for anyone who might not know.

I guess maybe this will scream weakness or lack of meekness, but I'm going to be quiet for a while. Very well might only be a couple days, but it has to be done. I'm not real proud of it, but right now it seems like everything which comes out of my mouth hits like venom. I'd prefer to sit quietly and hopefully have some anti-venom treatment, so that when I open my mouth, people will instead be greeted with love and openness.

We'll talk to you soon and I hope that you'll be blanketed with His love, grace and many blessings!

4 comments:

Kc said...

You're in our prayers Sis and if you need to talk ever please know that Corry and I have very thick skin! (though honestly it's so hard for me to even imagine you as "venomous") ;-)

Jenny said...

**hugs** and prayers.

I have these days too. Bless you while you recoup!

audrey` said...

Please take care, sister dearest Jay =)

(((HUGS)))

Susan Skitt said...

Hi,

I've said my share of "poisonous" words too, but I'm always amazed at God's infinite grace!

Living in Grace,
Susan
www.livingtheadventurouslife.blogspot.com