Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Love You Sweetie...

Hey there Mr. Cinder...this post's for you.

As your arms wrap around me,
I rest in the comfort of your love.
I realize how much I take you for granted,
A dangerous step I should never embark on.

Sometimes this life is so crazy and inexplicable,
The hairiness too easily spills over and consumes.
Robbing our haven we've worked so hard to build,
Of the sanctuary of peace it should very well be.

I couldn't imagine my life without you in it,
That would be inexplicable and crazy in itself.
I love you so much more than I ever voice or show,
My wish for you is that I'll no longer take for granted the precious time we share together.

That's truly what our love is...
Precious, unconditional and a blessing beyond my wildest dreams.
Through all life has to offer,
We continue to grow and so does our love...deeper everyday.

2 comments:

audrey` said...

very beautiful... =)

Cinder said...

thx...