Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sound Advice

You Raise Me Up
Josh Groban

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.


As I was listening to music this afternoon, attempting to get some quiet and regain a little peace, this song was one I listened to. It seemed like pretty clear advice I needed to hear. I thought it would serve as a little bit of a better post than the one below.

2 comments:

audrey` said...

Oh yes!

This is one of our favourite songs at home =)

Jesus is hugging you with much love and care, Cinder.

Cinder said...

It's a great song to be a favorite!

I know He's hugging me...I can feel His love and care...it's truly precious.